Thursday, July 25, 2013

Distraction Leads To Destruction..

I Feel So Amazing!!

Im on a weekly workout routine. I get up everyday at 7am and do 30 minutes of cardio, followed by 30 minutes of strength training, and ending with a 45 minute Yoga practice.
After my meditation, I enjoy a green smoothie to help nourish my body. I feel so happy and complete. I am less stressed and I hardly ever worry anymore.
But, I can't work out tomorrow because I know I will be up late tonight. Thursday and Friday are out of the question because I know I will be to busy. And forget about the weekend, my friends are coming by and I don't want to stop what Im doing just to go workout.

Sound Familar?
 
Yes it does! Because We All Do It. We get on a great routine that is benefiting us. We would be stressed and angry if we did not do it. 

If something is so good, then why do we stop doing it?

*Distraction*
 
Distraction Leads To Our Destruction.

When we get side tracked, we lose sight of what is important. What makes us keep going everyday. We also tend to make exceptions. 
"I eat healthy, except on the weekends"
"I work out, except when Im on vacation"
"I practice Yoga, except when I get really angry"
When you start making these exceptions, it leads to our destruction. And you never know it happens until 5 years down the line you noticed you don't practice yoga anymore or volunteer at that shelter for the holidays.
It is time for us to use our Wisdom. And I don't mean the kind you learned at school or on google.

It is a kind of wisdom that will give us the ability to make life producing decisions.
You always have a choice to go left or right. Go left, you lose everything you worked for. Go right, you begin to enjoy what you worked for.
My Biggest Distraction Is_______.
I Will______To Avoid This Distraction.
 
 
Feel Free To Contact Me:

No comments:

Post a Comment